• Zamknięty Temat jest zamknięty
7 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 BF4_SpeeD

• BF4_SpeeD
    • Użytkownik

Reputacja: 4
  • Napisano 26 July 2014 - 9:50

Hello,

first of all, I do not speak any polish - sorry.

It took me quite some effort to sign up here (as it is a polnish site).

I am writing here because I really like your BF4 server! However, yesterday, I have been banned from one of your servers:

http://battlelog.bat...Rock-pl-BF4-48/

The stated reason is:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player '0o_SpeeD_o0' ... Prior Kick/Ban

I am bound to say that I have to protest against ANY charges against me. I did not insult anyone neither did I ever cheat! Furthermore, I have respected all the rules given in the server (no camping, base rape, ...).

Matter of fact I have not been doing anything wrong!

I really would like to know why I was banned (!!!!!!!) by the admin?!! I truly hope it is just a mistake and not some sort of childish behaviour.

Beyond that, I would like to ask a server admin to get in touch with and to remove the ban.

I hope you understand that I feel mistreated. There are very few good servers out there that is why I am writing here.

Thank you,

0o_SpeeD_o0

• MaxiLager lubi to

#2 MaxiLager

• MaxiLager

Pirat

• PipPipPip

Reputacja: 298
  • Napisano 26 July 2014 - 10:19

Dear player you  must wait for any of the server administrators. Be patient

Maxi

#3 BF4_SpeeD

• BF4_SpeeD
    • Użytkownik

• Napisano 26 July 2014 - 10:27

Update:

I got in touch with GasCNN, he told me it was probably the script as I was kicked by punkbuster. Thank you for the information.

Pirat:

Thank you too. I will wait for the admin then.

• MaxiLager lubi to

#4 Broda ty

• Broda ty

Bywalec

• Stały Bywalec
    • PipPipPipPip

Reputacja: 417
  • Napisano 26 July 2014 - 10:49

Hello there, I'm forum and servers administrator. It's great to see that someone non-Polish is playing on our servers, I'm sorry to welcome you in such circumstances.

I will check out our network stats about your account. We have statistics that count the skill/stats of the players that are playing on our servers...  As I can see, PunkBuster and Fairfight is counting headshot ratio and your PB GUID was flagged for too big headshot ratio after joining our servers network.

If in the moment after connecting to the server you achieve amazing stats, the server can flag your account and block it. At once, even in the middle of night without admin decision. Sometimes there are situations where a player joins the server and just has a very good round, he's just lucky and server is flagging him for too high K/D ratio in this short play-time on the server. So, if you are joining the server and get amazing stats at once, history of your gameplay is too short for the system and you are getting flagged. Also Fairfight is blocking people that are "bumping" their stats - playing on knife-only servers. Your stats are good, so you have been blocked by short-history on our servers and too amazing stats in first day of playing.

Your account is unlocked. Have a nice day! Tell me about any other problems if there are any. Your GUID, PBGUID or account name isn't in our banlist anymore, so you should easly join our network. Also, we have second server - nonpremium 64 slots, custom hardcore - http://battlelog.bat...Rock-pl-BF4-64/

• MaxiLager lubi to

#5 BF4_SpeeD

• BF4_SpeeD
    • Użytkownik

• Napisano 26 July 2014 - 11:19

Awesome Broda, thank you very much.

Glad you guys helped me out and we sort this problem out.

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon.

Cheers!

• MaxiLager lubi to

#6 BF4_SpeeD

• BF4_SpeeD
    • Użytkownik

• Napisano 26 July 2014 - 11:38

... I have just tried to access the server again but failed:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player '0o_SpeeD_o0' ... Prior Kick/Ban

Do I have to wait a little bit longer?

#7 Broda ty

• Broda ty

Bywalec

• Stały Bywalec
    • PipPipPipPip

Reputacja: 417
  • Napisano 26 July 2014 - 11:44

Try again and tell me here what happend. Your guid isn't visable on our servers, it's unbanned. If if will appear again, it means that PB globally blocked your GUID on one of our servers.

• MaxiLager lubi to

#8 BF4_SpeeD

• BF4_SpeeD
    • Użytkownik

• Napisano 26 July 2014 - 12:17

thanks for your support, broda. it is working now.

• MaxiLager lubi to

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych